A SOPHISTICATED TRADITIONAL RESORT
St. Christoph is one of Europe’s hidden gems. It’s one of the highest resorts in the Alps at 1800 metres, making it the perfect winter and summer destination.
With an inexhaustible range of ski runs and mountain trails, plus the unforgettable ambience of a traditional village in a picturesque setting, St. Christoph is a place to explore and relax in at any time of year.
- Located in one of Europe’s largest ski regions
- Snow-sure location at 1800 metres
- Flexenbahn cable car now links Lech/Zurs to St Christoph
- World renowned restaurants including the famous Hospiz Alm
- Experience the Contemporary Art and Concert Hall
- Après-ski hotspot St Anton 10 minutes by car
- Situated near the idyllic villages of Lech, Zürs and St Anton