ONE OF EUROPE’S MOST DISTINGUISHED SKI AREAS
Part of the extensive Arlberg ski region with its 360km of piste and 200km of off-piste routes, St. Christoph is a dream destination for skiers of all abilities. Snow is virtually guaranteed at 1800 metres and with nursery slopes in the village, it’s also a perfect place for beginners.
- Ski St. Christoph; ski lift 100m from Glenn Miller
- Ski Arlberg; 360 km piste and 200 km off-piste
- New Flexenbahn cable car will create the largest linked ski area in Austria
- Snow-sure location, with average winter snowfall of 10 metres
- Ski the famous Der Weisse Ring, a 22 km circuit around Zürs and Lech